Summer has finally arrived and with it, a little bit more freedom. We are finally being allowed to go out and take some fresh air. You’ve been at home for so long, and now it’s time for you to put on your best clothes and enjoy the day.
If your wardrobe hasn’t been updated for a while, now is a good time to get some new clothes. In this article, we are going to go through some of the latest summer dress trends, and then, of course, we are going to introduce you to some beautiful summer dresses for women for you to choose your favorite.
3 Summer 2020’s Biggest Trends
When it comes to summer, choosing the right dress is crucial. Summer dresses need to be comfortable, fresh, and elegant. This year there are beautiful summer dresses for women on-trend. Let’s take a look at the 3 biggest trends for dresses this year:
1. Puff sleeves and ruffles: forget about minimalist, subtle dresses. Puff sleeves have come to stay, at least for this summer. They are great if you have a small or narrow back. They help you build a strong, attractive figure. Puff sleeves are the classic coming back. As regards ruffles, they have been around for some time now, and apparently, they are staying for good. Another excellent strategy to give your body some extra volume.
2. Floral prints: you may not find this surprising as floral prints are the classic for spring and summer. They are everywhere at any time. If you want to have a romantic, sweet look, a floral print will perfectly do the job.
3. Spaghetti straps: another never-ending classic. Spaghetti straps are delicate, sexy, and sophisticated at the same time, showing your shoulders wherever you go. So if you are a fan of these straps, good news for you! They are still on-trend!
The Best 5 Summer Dress Ideas
This summer 2020 has come with hundreds of different styles for you to choose from: pleated dresses, wrap skirts, ditsy floral dresses, floral prints, spaghetti straps, puff sleeves, ruffle sleeves, and much more. If you are ready to choose your ideal summer dress to look sexy and stay fresh this summer, take a look at this list of 5 best summer dress ideas.
1. Fresh Knee-Length Polka Dot Summer Dress
This beautiful dress has an A-line silhouette with short, ruffled sleeves. It’s knee-length and the chiffon fabric is ideal to keep you fresh during hot days. Get ready to enjoy your relaxing day at the beach, or having lunch with some friends in this absolutely beautiful, comfortable dress.
2. Stunning Sequin Floor-Length Summer Dress
Looking for a sexier option to wear on a night occasion? This stunningly sexy long dress features a deep V-neckline, spaghetti straps, a crossed-straps detail at the back, and a deep, sexy thigh slit. The soft fabric is decorated with subtle sequin flower designs for a splash of shine. All in all, a sexy dress with every detail you need for a summer occasion.
3. Casual Mid-Calf Floral Print Summer Dress
With a loose silhouette for a casual look, this wonderful dress features V-neckline, delicate spaghetti straps with ruffles, cascading ruffles all along with it, and the perfect length: mid-calf. The floral print adds to the romantic, relax look this amazing dress has. If you are looking for an outfit to spend a day on the beach or in the countryside, then this might be the best option for you!
4. Sexy Spaghetti Strap Summer Dress
This dress is the perfect day-version of a sexy floral print long dress for the night. If you want to look sexy but don’t want a long dress, this is a great option. The dress is knee-length and it features delicate spaghetti straps, a beautiful daisy floral print, and a flattering thigh slit. You won’t stop looking at the mirror with this one!
5. Elegant Floral Print Summer Dress with Puff Sleeves
Looking for the trendiest sleeves of the season? This absolutely elegant dress is your answer. It features perfectly-built puff sleeves, a square neckline, an irregular floral print, and a fitted style that will totally embrace your figure. If you are bold enough, then this is your dress!
We have introduced you to the 3 most fashionable trends for summer dresses of this 2020 and we gave you 5 different ideas of dresses you may want to try for different occasions. If you reached this part of the article, then you have no excuses! Go online and start selecting your new outfits to enjoy a day out!
You can also check out other articles about fashion tips and trends by clicking here:
Subscribe Here and get our Posts Delivered Directly to Your Inbox!
By M. Guillermina Bagilet